Sabtu, 13 Februari 2016

Not true.

What if after all this time, I misinterpreted you:
I do not have feelings for you the way I confessed.
I managed to make myself believe that I was in love, while in fact I was just lonely.
And you're the only better person around.
I was scared of having no one to fight for,
therefore I chose you to be the person I 'love'.
I try to speculate an act and believe what I wanted to believe.
It's some kind of pity--what I did, of making myself so sure that I was in love.
What if I don't love you at all, what if all this,
was just a massive manipulation I created to myself
so that I wouldn't feel so lost. So when people speak of love,
I would also understand. While in fact I don't have any!
I just happened to pretend that I do,
pretend that I love you.

How arrogant is that.

5 komentar: